- Manuals & Guides
Features for the JENSEN 10" Subwoofer
- 10" Marine Grade Subwoofer
- Maximum Power: 300 Watts
- RMS Power Range: 150 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 1KHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Woofer Material: Polypropylene with brushed MICA
- Surround Material: Rubber
- Voice Coil Size: 2"
- Magnet Weight: 40oz
- Mounting Depth: 4.8"
- Hole Size: 9"
- Sealed Design (Front)
- Aluminum Chassis with Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Nickel Plated Copper Terminals and Insulated Tinsel Leads
- Silver ABS Grille (included)
- Insulated Tinsel Leads
- Designed for Free Air (Infinite Baffle) enclosures
- Recommended Enclosure Volume 1 cubic foot
- ASTM B117 Salt Spray Exposure Standard Compliant
- ASTM D4329 UV Exposure Standard Compliant
Specifications for the JENSEN 10" Subwoofer
Our hands on Engineering Research and Development team builds quality into our JENSEN Marine products from the beginning by expertly designing each product from the ground up and validating all designs through extensive testing that is primarily conducted in our own on-site test lab. Therefore, JENSEN Marine Audio & Video products offer MORE durability and performance than you would expect from standard electronics.
Long-Duration product exposure to constant random-frequency operational vibration and non-operational vibration to simulate rugged road conditions. Simultaneous temperature cycle and vibration exposure are also conducted for additional data that is relevant to detecting potential material/component weaknesses and calculating product life-expectancy.
UV/Salt Fog Corrosive Exposure Chamber
Exterior components are subjected to accelerated UV exposure that equates to 5-7 years of actual outdoor exposure to assure you that your electronics will look great for many years. In addition, product and product components are subjected to dry/wet cycles of highly corrosive fog/mist to test for corrosion resistance and corrosion protection effectiveness.
High/Low Operating Temperature
Long-Duration product exposure to operational temperature extremes and rapid temperature cycles that are experienced in outdoor mobile applications. In addition we test for High humidity introduced at high-temp to test effectiveness of circuit corrosion protection (conformal coating).
High/Low Storage Temperature
Used to ensure powered components withstand temperature fluctuations.
Reviews for the JENSEN 10" Subwoofer
Ratingsounds great with the radio